Sunday, 28 September 2008

Oh, how I love my Mother-in-Law

MIL just invited us (that's her son and me) to join her on a family holiday next July in..... Turkey. Even more exciting: We'll be staying at the Club Med Beldi for a week!

It will be a great occasion as Paul's two brothers, (one from Phoenix, Arizona and the other from Johannesburg), their wives and children, and my 13 year old step-daughter from Cape Town will all be joining us there. MIL is 80+ and I reckon she is trying to gather together her chicks from all over the world, before she is too old to travel.

Yeeee-haaa!

When I made this little Befunky cartoon earlier this year, it must have been prophetic!

Anyone know where in Auckland I can take belly-dancing lessons?

1 comment:

  1. That's such great news! It's great to see everything turning out so well for you all.

    Love the photos from your snowy hols. I have a picture in my head now of you all sitting in your hot pool holding umbrellas in the rain! lol.

    x Sue

    ReplyDelete